Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful

Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been a really good boy this year. I just want you to know that my parents took me on a 13 day drive and I was very well behaved. I had to share the back seat with the cat who doesn’t really like me, but I was nice and let her sit on my lap, once. I shared my bib with her and my peanut butter and jelly sandwich too. So I think I should be on the nice list for this Christmas. My mommy and daddy have found some toys for me to play with in Grandpa’s back yard, but there are some things that I still wouldn’t mind adding to my toy collection. If you don’t want to buy toys I could use some new clothes too, I really don’t mind if they are new or not I can’t tell the difference.
• Tonka Tonka Interactive Area Rug 30” x 48”
• Matchbox Classic Garage Playset
• Monster Bowling
• Geometric Stacker Wooden Early Toy
• Lincoln Logs Building Set
• Gardening Set
• Crayola Beginnings Color Me a Song
• Fisher-Price Little People: Racin' Ramps Garage
• Radio Flyer Liberty Spring Horse with Sound
• Fisher-Price Bubble Mower XLT
• Thomas & Friends: Harold the Helicopter
• Imaginarium Wooden Activity Triangle
• Imaginarium Tabletop Bead Maze

I like all kinds of books too and any type of learning materials, wooden peg puzzles are good too. Santa I hope you are all happy and healthy for the holidays and you should give the reindeer some treats from me, they like apples and carrots.

Santa, one more thing… my daddy is a really great guy, he is kinda stressing about not having a job right now, it would be really great if you could get him a job for Christmas, I really want him to be happy and not have to worry about anything. Thanks Santa

Love,
John S. McDonald

Oh, I live in Austin Texas now so I hope you will be able to find me, I am at my Grandpa Dennie’s house for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys made it to Texas! (I am a little behind on blogging) Love the Santa letter. John is such a cute boy! I love your blog header. So cute.

    ReplyDelete