Life is Beautiful

Life is Beautiful

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 10 Spring Creek, Nevada

Today we hung out with the Draper Family. We sent the boys (my cousins) off to school and then vaccuumed the car out. We met my uncle Shane for lunch and then we went to Big 5 sporting goods store to get me a pair of running shoes. Shane helped me pick out a pair that will hopefully prevent me from getting shin splints. Then he challenged me to come to Spring Creek next July for a 5K run they are sponsoring. Since his motorcycle accident 3 1/2 years ago he has not been able to run like he used to. This is a big step for him and I am honored that he wants me to run with him. I will have to start training as I have not been working out since Scott was in the hospital.
John had a really good time with his cousins. Dax, Dillon and Dace. He followed Dace around like he was his big brother, I think Dace might have enjoyed it a little. We enjoyed hanging out with them and Dax's friend Nick. We hope to have them come and visit us for their spring break in April this spring. We plan on heading to Price, Utah in the morning to stay at my step mom's and dad's house. They are in Denmark right now so we will not be able to visit with them, but we will gladly use their home! Thanks Karen and dad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment